Founded in 2010, youtheory was born out of one simple idea – to provide the world with responsibly-made wellness supplements, backed by science and containing the cleanest, hand-picked ingredients from farms around the world. Everything we do is based on our dedication to support the promise of human potential and our mission to inspire wellness in all.
Over the past decade, youtheory has built a reputation for our commitment to delivering exceptional products that promote health and beauty. With a strong emphasis on quality, science, and innovation, youtheory’s natural health products are meticulously formulated to be:
- Pure – formulas that are clean, natural and carefully produced with limited processing
- Effective – using proven ingredients at full clinical doses, with validated claims as approved by Health Canada
- Enhanced – combined with complimentary ingredients to provide robust and well-rounded formulas
It is our belief that if we put people and purpose first, we’ll produce great products that inspire wellness in all. From this purpose comes the responsibility to give back, and we have made it our mission to help people all over the world through offering our products, our time, and our financial support to those who need it most.
By creating products and a brand that embodies the best that nature and science can offer, feeling and looking your best can become a way of life.
Introducing the product line up:
Relax Magnesium Powder
Turmeric Extra Strength
Collagen Advanced Tablets
- Natural Medicines Database. Ashwagandha monograph. Accessed May 17, 2023 at: https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/databases/food,-herbs-supplements/professional.aspx?productid=953
- Health Canada. youtheory Ashwagandha NPN 80097409.
- Health Canada. youtheory Relax Magnesium powder NPN 80105897.
- Schwalfenberg, G. K., & Genuis, S. J. (2017). The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare. Scientifica, 2017, 1–14. Accessed May 17th 2023 at: https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/4179326
- The Government of Canada. Do Canadian Adults Meet Their Nutrient Requirements Through Food Intake Alone?. Accessed May 17th 2023 at: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/food-nutrition/food-nutrition-surveillance/health-nutrition-surveys/canadian-community-health-survey-cchs/anadian-adults-meet-their-nutrient-requirements-through-food-intake-alone-health-canada-2012
- Health Canada. youtheory Turmeric NPN 80077524.
- Health Canada. Turmeric monograph. Accessed May 17, 2023 at: https://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/monoReq.do?id=216
- Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. (2017). Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017 Oct; 6(10): 92. Accessed May 30, 2023 at: doi: 10.3390/foods6100092.
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. Collagen. Accessed May 17, 2023 at: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/collagen/
- Health Canada. youtheory Collagen NPN 80062846.
- Reilly DM, Lozano J. (2021). Skin collagen through the lifestages: importance for skin health and beauty. Plast Aesthet Res 2021; 8:2. Accessed May 30, 2023 at: http://dx.doi.org/10.20517/2347-9264.2020.153
- Health Canada. Biotin monograph. Accessed May 17, 2023 at: https://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/atReq.do?atid=multi_vitmin_suppl